Mental aspects in operating research of large socioeconomic system and sustainable development
Duration: 2 h
It is proposed the description of a new approach to mentality accounting in OR, which is based on the property of associative memory, anticipation and internal representation of mental images.
There are considered:
- Sustainable development as a mathematical problem, including a formal definition of sustainable development with ethic accounting.
- The influence of the ethical aspects of the transformation of social systems
- Study of the formation of public opinion
- Risk assessment in scenarios for large socio- economic systems
- Modeling collective behavior of agents of stock market
Prof. Alexander Makarenko
Place of employment: Institute of applied system analysis of NTUU «KPI», head of applied nonlinear analysis department
Spheres of researches: hyperbolic equation of heat conduction, development of numerous methods for differential equation of mathematical physics, measures of complexity and informational content of individual objects, mathematic modeling of global processes in large social and economic systems, modeling and prognostication of geopolitical relations, construction and application of different artificial neural network in theory and in practice, cellular automaton, sustainable development, systems with precognition, electronic control