All the AACIMP students are responsible for knowing and adhering to the Summer School AACIMP rules and policies outlined on this website.
Student identification, registration, and contact information
As a part of registration, an applicant is required to provide his/her full legal name (exactly as given in his\her passport or other government-issued photo ID), gender, date of birth, e-mail address and current postal mailing address.
All the crucial Summer School announcements (e.g., the one about class cancellation) and registration information (e.g., registration confirmation, notice of admission) are sent via e-mail. Therefore, an applicant is strongly recommended to maintain his/her e-mail address functioning throughout the Summer School registration and enrollment.
Rules for participants
Participation in the Summer School AACIMP implies compliance with rules of the School and the legal acts of Ukrainian law.
General rules for participants:
- Due to security reasons in the studying area, students have to wear a badge. It is required for the access to classes, social events and place of residence in order to secure the study process and participants from any unwanted incidents.
- The participation in lectures and practice sessions is obligatory, if a student wants to receive a statement of accomplishment. To obtain the certificate, one should attend at least 80% of the classes. Attendance of social events is not strictly required.
- If a student has a reasonable excuse for skipping the class, he/she should inform the Organizing committee and explain the reason in order not to be considered as an absentee.
- It is forbidden to attend the lectures under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other intoxicants.
- All damage made by participant to the Summer School and NTUU “KPI” property and facilities must be compensated at participant’s own expense.
- Organizing committee is not responsible for any loss of expensive things, documents or unpredicted expenses incurred during the Summer School.
- The participants staying at the dormitory, are given the security card, which gives an access to the dormitory and one`s room.
- The entrance to the dormitory is provided with a security card. It is forbidden to pass the card to the others (third person).
- It is not allowed to bring guests to the dormitory and to make noise later than 22.00 and earlier that 8.00. The ignorant behaviour will cause the departure from the dormitory.
- It is strictly forbidden to consume or keep alcohol and to smoke inside the dormitory and on the territory of the KPI campus.
- The participants staying at the dormitory, have to maintain their rooms tidy and clean.
- It is required to inform the Organizing committee about any accidents or troubles in the dormitory.
The accommodation offered by the NTUU KPI implies compliance with the rules of the campus (http://kpi.ua/admin-rule-hostel), including:
In case of misconduct participant may face the following consequences: first warning, second warning, departure from the dormitory, exclusion from the Summer school program, written notification to the home university or/and to the scholarship support organization.
Some of the most important issues under the law of Ukraine:
- It is forbidden to drink alcohol and smoke in the public places.
- It is advisable to have your documents with you while being at the public places.
- The Summer School does not hold responsibility for the actions of the participants.